Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Why I'm posting..

As a first time mom there are a ton of purchases I wish I had done differently. Even after doing a ton of research on my large (and small) purchases there are a lot of things I wish I had know. At every baby shower I've been to I catch myself spewing information at an already overwhelmed pregnant lady. "What if I wrote it all down and gave it to them" I thought. Then it occurred to me that other mommies/soon-to-be mommies might be interested in my opinion so i decided to blog it.

Let me start out by saying we are a middle income family and I don't mind spending money on items that are going to last a long time or make life easier. Also, we have a very strong willed 2 year old that I love more than life itself. I appreciate feedback, but please keep in mind these are my opinions and findings. I try to take an unemotional stand on most things and I try to break things down simply. I hope you find some helpful information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment